12.13.2011

Here Comes Santa Claus

Chase and I took Sophie to a Christmas brunch this weekend, thinking it would be a nice, non-threatening way to introduce Sophie to Santa. She wasn't thrilled to meet him but let him stand next to her while Chase held her. Unfortunately, I'm still learning to use my new camera lens that does not have auto focus and the picture came out blurry! Then I handed my camera over to the official cameraman (at his suggestion) so he could get a picture of all of us and his turned out even worse!



On the upside, Sophie enjoyed the rest of the brunch including the decorations, the big windows that were just her height and looked out over the golf course and the blueberry scones. 



This face says "Don't even thinking of touching my scone."




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS