1.15.2013

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Last week, we had an awesome little getaway to Monterey. Chase had back to back meetings and needed to be there overnight so Sophie and I tagged along for a little family fun. We stayed at the Intercontinental which is located right on Cannery Row just about a block from the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We could walk everywhere and Sophie and Chase enjoyed the hot tub!

Sophie loved the aquarium and she and I spent about 6 hours total there between the two days. I was too mesmerized to photograph everything and had my phone for pictures on the first day. My favorite displays were all of the jelly fish. Sophie loved the huge deep sea tank where she could like at the turtles, sharks, giant tuna and kept telling the school of fish "come on guys, you can do it!"










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS