1.28.2013

A Celebration

Friday morning, Sophie and I spent two and a half hours doing this...



Not exactly the way I pictured potty training. To make a long story short, I was worried that she might have a bladder infection and the doctor asked me to bring in a urine sample. Not so easy. I had to bribe her to stay on that princess potty with treats and cartoons while basically forcing juice down her throat just hoping she would finally pee. Two and a half hours later we had success and we were off to the doctor's office with a red solo cup full of pee. 

Luckily she does not have an infection, just sensitive little bits. Real potty training cannot come soon enough. Afterwards we celebrated with some soup and a giant m&m cookie.












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS