1.10.2013

The Good and the Bad

It's January and we are all coming down from our sugar highs and overindulging over the holidays. I feel like I should be taking it easy and eating healthy, like we all do at this time of the year. I still want quick recipes because, well, I'm busy chasing Sophie and pregnant and tired a lot of the time. And also sort of lazy. I found this Vegetable Lime Chickpea Chili on pinterest when I was looking for ways to use up extra lime juice. It looked hearty, healthy and yummy for a cold day so I decided to give it a shot. I chopped everything up and got it started while Sophie napped. It was super easy and smells delicious simmering on the stove right now.

By the time Sophie woke up though, I knew I wanted something a little naughty too. So she and I whipped up these Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Ummm, yum! Soft, light and delicious. We, of course, taste-tested them immediately!











1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS