11.03.2011

Little Miss Missoni

Although the Missoni for Target line turned out to be a bit of a nightmare for the retailer, I easily snagged a few pieces for Sophie on the day it launched at my local Target. Yes, I did go to my Target at 9:30 that morning, but in my world that isn't too crazy. People lined up at the West Hollywood target five hours before it even opened! There were plenty of baby pieces left when I arrived so I picked up a skirt, a cardigan and a little poncho in the iconic zig zag pattern for Sophie. I've been waiting and waiting for the weather to change so that she can finally wear it. It's still too warm for the sweater or poncho, but she wore the skirt yesterday and looked adorable. Thanks again Target!




1 comment:

  1. what you didn't write is that she was busy trying to break into the wine cupboard. style always makes one brave. :) mm

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS