10.10.2011

Thank You Target

For several years now, Target has been launching exclusive collaborations with designers who would normally be out of the price range of the average Target shopper. Although they've had some very cool collections with designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, William Rast and Alice Temperley, I've never really taken advantage of them. That is until now. When they came out with a line of Splendid Littles this past summer, I snagged one cute fall outfit for Sophie and now wish that I would have gotten more. Thanks to Target, Sophie will also be sporting a few Missoni pieces this winter. I can't wait to see her in the zig zags! So thank you, Target, for helping me keep Sophie's wardrobe on trend even if mine isn't.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS