3.01.2012

Not Quite Raisinettes

Raisins have suddenly become one of Sophie's favorite snacks. I'm not a big fan of raisins myself so I never really had them around to introduce to her. While we were at the coast though, she kept stealing them from her friends so I came home and bought some for her (or course I did!) As the rain drizzled down yesterday afternoon and we were trapped inside, I figured a little movie time was just what we needed. So I popped in our current favorite Disney flick, Tangled and Sophie gobbled those raisins up like they were popcorn!




P.S. "Watching" a movie with Sophie means she will sit and watch by herself for about 20 minutes while I unload and reload the dishwasher. Then she will come calling "Mama"and together we will watch another 15-20 minutes, and then she'll wander off, bored with the whole thing.

P.P.S. Tangled is "our" favorite movie because I'd much rather watch that than another episode of Dora the Explorer.

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS