3.20.2012

Just Kickin' It

While I was trying to get ready yesterday morning, I turned on a video for Sophie to try and distract her a little. She usually likes to be right there with me in the bathroom and empties out my entire bathroom junk drawer, plus my whole make up bag and usually then moves on to removing all my shoes from the closet. I often just let her do it and then make a game of picking it up all, but I didn't have the time today to let her make that big mess so I thought a little Mickey Mouse time would be perfect. Apparently she had other plans, because this is how I found her instead.





She came up with this little arrangement on her own. The comforter and pillows
were on the ground because I was washing the sheets, but Sophie brought the
magazines over and positioned herself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS