9.07.2011

Special Delivery

Sophie and I both love deliveries from Diapers.com. While she appreciates the box and packaging, I like the fact that it means one less trip to Target for diapers, wipes, etc. I never thought the day would come when I got tired of going to Target but it has actually happened. Don't get me wrong, I still love it. It's my favorite store. But when I've just done a big trip and realize a day later that I've used up my last Diaper Genie refill or for some reason Sophie has gobbled up her organic puffs faster than I thought she would that week, I just can't handle thought of hitting up Target more than once a week. That's when Diapers.com saves the day. Free overnight delivery is heaven.





1 comment:

  1. Are they paying you for this blog posting? They should! Chase

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS