7.19.2011

Outtakes

I take a lot of pictures these days. Hundreds and hundreds of pictures, in fact. Probably, actually thousands. That's what it takes to get a few good shots. Not just to post here on the blog, but to capture all those sweet expressions and funny moments in Sophie's life. Even though we live in this great digital age where I can take these thousands of pictures and then delete the ones that don't work out, I just can't bear it. I keep them all! Here are a few of the funniest outtakes in the recent months.

Not interested in posing with me

Big blink

Crazy bird in the way

Sun in the eyes

Sick of Dad's kisses

Possessed baby

Fly on the cheek, how the heck did that happen?


I get tons of shots of the back of her head, she always manages to look
away right when I take the shot

And this is our most common outtake these days, crawling away from me.
This girl just doesn't hold still these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS