1.01.2014

New Year, New Blog

Happy New Year!

I'm starting the year off by making a promise to myself. Instead of a resolution, I'm promising to blog more. Since welcoming Camden into our family almost nine months ago, life has been a little crazy. Adjusting to two kids and then moving (basically twice!) and remodeling our kitchen has taken all of my energy. Things finally seemed to fall into place and then the holidays rolled in and we all know how that time of the year goes.

I took a little break from the blogosphere thinking that it would help me "be more present" but I'm ready to jump back in. Instead of only iPhone photos and instagram, I'm promising myself that I will use my big camera to take quality pictures of my kids and use this blog to document their little lives. My days are filled with the joy that these two crazy kids bring me and this is my space to share it.







1 comment:

  1. Nice background pick! It super cute and very Kate Spade. Love the pic of Soph and Cam doing some "work" together :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS