3.24.2013

Whoop! Whoop!

It's spring break people. Once again I'm here to report that we are not headed anywhere this year, no travel for me plus real life doesn't really have a spring break, but it doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. All of our usual activities for the week are cancelled so I will be trying to entertain Sophie with as little physical effort on my part as possible! I'm feeling a little like a whale these days so traipsing around the zoo or climbing through an inflatable maze isn't that appealing, but we've got some park play dates lined up and a few other fun activities. We kicked off our week with a walk to the park down the street with Chase on Sunday where Sophie loved sharing her favorite activities with him.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS