6.14.2012

Poop. Wash. (Sophie at 20 Months)

Somehow the 19 month milestone slipped right by me and I never even acknowledged it here on the blog. The fact that Sophie is growing leaps and bounds before my very eyes has not gotten past me, just the ability to take a few minutes to write about. I was not going to let the same thing happen to this month's milestone!

Sophie, at 20 months, is possibly the funniest, smartest, sweetest little thing I've ever met. I am biased of course, but this girl seriously has me laughing every single day. These days new words pop out of her mouth every day. She has definitely turned into a parrot so we have to watch what we say. We now have full conversations that go a little something like this:

Sophie: Poop! (pointing at the windshield while we are in the car)
Me: Yup, there's poop on the windshield.
Sophie: Caa. Poop.
Me: Yup, a bird pooped on our windshield. Gross huh?
Sophie: Poop. Wash!
Me: Should we get the car washed?
Sophie: Yesh. Wash.
Me: Ok, maybe we can go tomorrow.
Sophie: Bubbles?
Me: Yup, we'll get some bubbles on the car.
Sophie: Wet?
Me: Yup, then the water comes down and washes the bubbles off.
Sophie: Hi friends!
Me: Yup, then our friends at the car wash will help wipe the car and dry it.
Sophie: Thank you!

This goes on all day long. She's a little chatter box and I love every minute of it! She is still a dancing machine. We dance in the car, we dance in the kitchen, she danced until 10pm at Madi's wedding. She loves it and I love seeing her do it. The music just gets to her. Her current favorite songs are Nikki Minaj's Starships or Jungle Book's I Wanna Be Like You

Sophie hands out her love freely and announces "hug" every time she gives you one. She also loves a good group hug, especially from her two aunties. I don't know how its possible but I love my little monkey more every single day.

We've been so busy lately that I haven't been taking pictures with my big Nikon lately, but I've still captured what we've been up to on Instagram so here is a taste of our life lately:








1 comment:

  1. Ahhh happy 20 month birthday to my sweet, funny buggy!! Love, love, love her, and this post!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS