4.14.2012

Eighteen Months

One and a half years old. Wow, that sounds old. Although I've considered Sophie a toddler ever since she started walking, 18 months seems to be the true dividing line between babies and toddlers. Sophie is as wild and crazy as ever. Running everywhere and climbing everything, she does like testing her limits. Her vocabulary grows daily and it amazes me just as often. A few of my current favorite Sophie words are "milk" (pronounced with an n instead of m), "me" which she has started using when referring to herself and "back" to tell me that either she will be back or wants me to come back.

Sophie still keeps Sarah close by her side by now also loves to bring her "girls" (plastic princess dolls) with us as well. She loves calling out for Lulu, although it sounds like Yuyu and playing tug of war with her. Sophie loves to play hide and seek and peek a boo, but more than anything, loves to be scared or surprised during these games. This is definitely not a trait she got from me! I hate being scared! Sophie is a little mimic and will try to repeat anything you say and also try to copy your facial expressions. She loves coloring and stickers and playing a game I like to call Baby Fetch where I ask for things and she brings them to me. I know I say this every month, but this is such a fun age and I treasure every minute with her.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS