1.30.2012

Just Call Her Imelda

Imelda Marcos was known for her extensive shoe collection and Sophie is trying to match that collection. Actually, Sophie can't be blamed at all. While she loves shoes just as much as Imelda and could spend hours taking them in and out of her drawers, she isn't the one buying them. I'm not entirely to blame either. I have bought several but she has been gifted many as well. I'm waiting for her teeny tiny fit to still fit in to many of them (hello, little pink ballet flats!) Some of my favorites on her are the Tiny Toms, the Vans and her little silver Pediped Mary Janes. I just had to share a few pictures of her collection.



And this is what it looks like when you try to take a picture of Sophie's shoes while she is awake...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS