2.20.2011

Down and Out

What I thought was just going to be Sophie's first cold turned into a case of RSV for her and a nasty cold for me at the same time, all while Chase was out of town for work. My sweet baby girl had a rough week, but with a lot of love and attention, and some extra special help from my mom, we are both starting to feel better. We had to give Sophie some breathing treatments with a nebulizer that helped open up her airways and let her breathe much more easily.



Fortunately, I had prescheduled a bunch of blog posts because I've gone this whole past week without taking any new pictures or writing any new posts. We'll be back soon though!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Sophie!! I hope you both are feeling better!! We need to get together soon, Wyatt is missing his girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are feeling much better now. We'll have to plan a playdate soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS